Take action and get active by signing petitions to push causes forward.
Petitioning can be a powerful form of collective grassroots expression to gather supporters and demonstrate the strength behind a cause. Petitions have been effective in changing government policy thousands of times already.Read More
• Ban all animal testing for cosmetics in the USRead More
• Stop the elephant slaughter
• Stop the Frankenfish attack
• Save whales, sea lions, and polar bears: Protect the Bering Sea! Animal rights and ethics … Stop Killing Deer/Perpetuating Myth That Killing Deer…
• Stop Deforestation for Palm Oil in Everyday ProductsRead More
• Save the Amazon Rainforest
• Tell YUM! Brands to Stop Serving Up Rainforest Destruction
•Protect Tasmania’s Native Forests!
•Stop the deforestation of Glen Canyon Park: Cutting…
• Stop Ocean Acidification: Increase Green Energy Alternatives in WA StateRead More
• The ECOBOARD Project –– GREEN UP your next surfboard!
• Climate Summit 2013
• PROTECT CORALS, FISH AND SEA TURTLES FROM OCEAN ACIDIFICATION
• Promote Alternative Energy to Stop Ocean…
• EU: Days to save our fishRead More
• Challenge Japan to END Taiji Dolphin Hunt for Tokyo 2020 Olympic bid
• UN Representatives: Put a Stop to Overfishing
• Take the Pledge: Join the Bluefin Boycott
• Save The Mediterranean Sea From Overfishing
• Stop overfishing in EU
• Stop Overfishing in India
• Restore global warming – plant treesRead More
• Protect our Oceans and Marine Resources
• Stand With President Obama: Take Action On Climate Change
• Somalia: No authority to rapeRead More
• Days to save the Antarctic ocean
• Complete and total Sovereignty of all Indigenous People ~ Indians ~ Native Americans.
• Ban the use of neonicotinoid pesticides before they devastate bee populations in the USA…